In a very short period of time, the travel industry has gone through the tremendous influence of technology, which has totally changed the visage of the industry. The multifarious advancement in technology helped the travel distribution channels to consolidate with the travel service suppliers such as airlines, hotel, bus, train, car, cruise etc. to touch new horizons.
Tourism is an ever-growing industry and if you know how to utilize the travel resources accurately and efficiently, in a more profitable way, you will be standing up in the market. Here we will discuss how XML API is helping the travel industry to grow rapidly.
XML or Extensive Markup Language provides the communication framework that makes the competitive world of buying and selling travel products possible through different distribution channels. This collaboration later helps the user to search and reserve their travel itinerary according to their conveyance. People prefer flights to cover long distance journey and OTAs are coming forward to provide a technologically advanced platform so that the user can be benefitted by their booking engine software.
When we book a flight through an online website or mobile app, we get an extensive array of options, which allow us to get information about various flights, the scheduled time and date of their journey, the price, availability and many more. The diversity in booking options, make it tough for both users and agents to identify the best service they were looking for. Thus to ease out the complicated process, flight API has been introduced to the industry to make the whole process simple and transparent and provide all the required and relevant information regarding the availability of seats, price etc. by various travel agents to their potential clients.
Travel agencies work as a mediator between travel product suppliers and travel service users. Through XML API, travel agencies yield a wide array of sorting options, so that the user can get the exact service, what he was looking for. The perks of flight API are:
- It becomes easy for the clients to search and book a flight quickly as per their needs.
- It provides all the inventory information about the price, availability, offers, discounts and other facilities so that the clients get the best possible services available.
- It connects the world with global aviation system, so wherever the client wants to travel he or she can get flight services for all over the world.
- The user-friendly interface helps the client get an instant response against each search so that they can manage their bookings if required.
- It reduces the operational cost of travel agents.
- It increases sale and gains market revenue.
API XML Integration makes your online booking engine more flexible so that you can control and manage the changes as per requirements, thus helps you compete for the market.